temp sending unit

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do19688

Reaction score
anyone know of atemp sending unit other than the factory unit??:ummm::ummm:

vmax outlaw sells units also there's another one you can get at an auto parts store but I can't remember which one . I'm sure someone can help out which one I'm talking about . You might use the search engine on here too .

anyone know of atemp sending unit other than the factory unit??:ummm::ummm:

Need some clarification.
Are you talking about the temps sensor for the gauge or the temp sensor for the electric fan?

If you are talking about the fan, there are a couple options. As noted, vmax outlaw is one of them. It has a lower temp setting so the fan will run more often. I've read that a temp sensor form a certain year Nissan will work too. Again, its a lower setting. If you do a search here on the forum, I'm sure you will find part #'s.

If you are talking about the sender for the OEM temp gauge, I'm not aware of any other sending units that would fit. Not saying that there isn't anything out there, I'm just not aware of it. If you put up a want ad here on the forum, I'm sure there are some members that would have one for a reasonable amount. Also, you could probably get one from ebay. I've seen entire coolant manifolds with the sensor going for good prices.

You have two units. The small one with the bullet shaped connection is for the gauge. The larger one (with two make connectors) is for the fan.

Back