• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Center Stand for 02

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davelaf

Reaction score
I need a center stand for a 02. There's one in England, but it's pretty rough and then there is shipping.
Thanks. I have my old one, so I guess I have the springs, rubber stopper, and what a couple bolts? I haven't taken it off yet. Thanks

I need a center stand for a 02. There's one in England, but it's pretty rough and then there is shipping.
Thanks. I have my old one, so I guess I have the springs, rubber stopper, and what a couple bolts? I haven't taken it off yet. Thanks
I have one . I am in Tennessee. Is your old one rusted or something?

No,. It got tweaked, when I got rear ended. It works, but at an angle. I was wondering how a person gets the spring reinstalled. I'm putting new OEm exhaust on today. I can't remember if exhaust had to be off to put center stand on or off. I'm thinking it can be on? Send me a photo!!

No,. It got tweaked, when I got rear ended. It works, but at an angle. I was wondering how a person gets the spring reinstalled. I'm putting new OEm exhaust on today. I can't remember if exhaust had to be off to put center stand on or off. I'm thinking it can be on? Send me a photo!!
I don't get on this site enough, sorry for the late response!

I put the spring on and then pull it and put the bolts in
OK, that makes sense,. I need a new front wheel. What other models, brands, years will work on an 02? I want to use rotors and fit. That car hit me pretty good. Wheel is pretty wobbly.

Captain Kyle, did you get that bike that was stuck in gear in Ohio?
So you have a few center stands? I found one on eBay with fresh paint on it, id rather paint one myself. How much $, and I think I have PayPal, I can always get what you use too.

Back