DFW ride Saturday

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwardtxusa

Reaction score
I am planning a ride this Saturday. It will be on the route posted on twisty roads. Plan on meeting at Kim and Jenney's in Midlothian for breakfast at 8:00 Am and hitting the road at 9:00. Starting point is only a few miles away from Midlothian.

Should be back in the metro area a little after lunch. If you come from the North end of town you can pull off and head North as we make it back into the West side of Ft Worth.

I have a few riders already comming, it will be a mixed bag, Triump, Harley, VMAX, VSTAR ... ride what you like.

W 287 to S 157
157 to Maypearl
W 916 to Parker
S 177 to Osceola
W 934 to 309
S 309 to Hillsboro
W 22 to 219
LOOP 219 to 1238
N 1238 to Iredell
W 6 to Hico
N 220 to 51
N 51 to Grandbury
N 377

Hope to see some of you there.:rocket bike:

Last edited:
i'm going to try and make it.

i'll be on the rex though.

the max is still leaking oil, and i haven't had time to fix it yet.

an hot rod maxes what to try a little drag race?

i'm curious there :punk:

Waylander,

Wish you were here too. Then again we have seen whats just outside your front door and we wish we were there.:rocket bike:

Waylander,

Wish you were here too. Then again we have seen whats just outside your front door and we wish we were there.:rocket bike:
lol there is a road that starts just north of here, takes 6 hours to ride it without stops and it's almost all corners.

Motorcycle heaven.

I wish I could make it, but I have to work. If I had a decent seat I'd call in sick, but with my bad back that would be torture. If you make it up north of Dallas let me know and I'll meet you somewhere.

We had a nice ride Saturday. 13 riders in all, 4 VMaxes.
Rode right at 250 miles around Whitney. Riders came and went as they needed. All in all a real good time.

Will do it again soon.

Back