engine guardf

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Jerry Klay has a nice set of front mount highway pegs that double as engine guards and I'm sure he'll be happy to let you know what he had to do to get them. I reached out to him about his experience with the vendor where he got them, who happens to be in Germany, and he was nice enough to give me some details about them.

As far as 'best' windshield it's going to depend upon what you plan on doing with the bike. From the sounds of it you're looking to do some highway cruising so I imagine you'd want to look at the windshields that are going to give you more wind protection.

Those look like straight-up Chinese knock-offs of the Sato Racing engine sliders...identical to the ones I have for my bike with the exception that you can get them in black and they are 1/8th the price.

Yeah, that's the site that sells them. That's not even the hiway peg kit, just for reference. The kits I'm talking about are made in Australia. I sent the guy a link to this forum but i'm getting "away" when i send FB messages.

Yeah, that's the site that sells them. That's not even the hiway peg kit, just for reference. The kits I'm talking about are made in Australia. I sent the guy a link to this forum but i'm getting "away" when i send FB messages.
No worries...I just took a quick look at some of the stuff listed on eBay and saw the sliders.

Back