• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorcycle Wanted (Found) Buy a Gen2 Vmax FOUND

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dogoargento

Reaction score
I made the mistake, for the second time in my life, to sell my beloved Vmax.....so here I am , again, for the 3rd and last time in my life looking for a Vmax. This time a 1700, let me know what you have. I am located in South FL but willing to fly and ride anywhere or get it shipped.Would consider trading my 2016 BMW R1200GSA premium pqckage with 9800 miles.
Thank you
Pat

Last edited:
There's a 2020 on facebook in North Carolina with 3k miles i believe he just lowered the price a little and also a 2015 in Georgia i believe

Thank you for the heads up. The 2020 seller just told me it sold, great price and condition. I will check the one in Georgia
Thank you again

Thank you for the heads up. The 2020 seller just told me it sold, great price and condition. I will check the one in Georgia
Thank you again
I didnt think it would be on there long, when i bought mine his was the next on my list if my sale had fell through. Mine had lower mileage than his . Good luck on a find.

I made the mistake, for the second time in my life, to sell my beloved Vmax.....so here I am , again, for the 3rd and last time in my life looking for a Vmax. This time a 1700, let me know what you have. I am located in South FL but willing to fly and ride anywhere or get it shipped.Would consider trading my 2016 BMW R1200GSA premium pqckage with 9800 miles.
Thank you
Pat
Do you have any pictures of the bmw
I have a low km stock 2014 that I might be interested in trading I do live in Nova Scotia Canada though.

Cheers
Peter

@Dogoargento
I'm located in Charlotte NC with a 2019 1,050 miles. Tail tidy and Voodoo exhaust. Extra crispy & clean.

Asking $18,500

Attachments

• IMG_3389.jpeg
    IMG_3389.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3406.jpeg
    IMG_3406.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Thanks for the offer guys but I found a well taken care 2009 locally I couldn't pass. After 2 1st Gen I have to say that the 2nd Gen it is also a beast and I am super happy. Now she sleeps next to the Bking. I cannot ask for more.
Thank you again guys and I will keep this one forever

Back