• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Gen 1 parts for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonphil

Reaction score
As I'm building a VMax/Venture Royale hybrid I'm going to have a good many spares to sell, front end almost complete, rear wheel and swing arm, shocks, seat, rear muddy and grab rail, fuel tank etc. If you need something let me know and I'll take pics, based in the UK. Many thanks, Phil. Just hoping to raise enough cash for a set of stainless downpipes to finish it off!

As I'm building a VMax/Venture Royale hybrid I'm going to have a good many spares to sell, front end almost complete, rear wheel and swing arm, shocks, seat, rear muddy and grab rail, fuel tank etc. If you need something let me know and I'll take pics, based in the UK. Many thanks, Phil. Just hoping to raise enough cash for a set of stainless downpipes to finish it off!
Still have that seat for sale?

Back