• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Miscellaneous parts that you want and NEED

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davesax36

Reaction score
Ok, I'm putting my bike back to stock. I'll post pics of everything over the next couple days. or send me an email at [email protected] and I'll email you pics if you're desparate to have them.

Here's what I'm ready to unload. Feel free to make offers on any of this, but be reasonable. :eusa_dance:

Update: I'm looking at a super tenere instead of a GS, so I'm just unloading the touring parts.

Corbin with a plug - couple tears, but nothing you can see when mounted. $175 plus your seat or $225 outright (shipped)

Givi Airflow Windshield with turn signal relocating brackets- Adjustable two piece windscreen that's amazing for touring. $150 ($270 new) (Shipped)

17" rear wheel (maybe FJR, but could be something else) with machined down brake mounting bracket. Best for a project with a good Michelin Pilot Road 3 tire. Find my thread about this. The offset is pretty far to the right, but the tire seems way more centered than I thought it would be. Possible run-out issues, but worked fine for me on my trip to Newfoundland. ($250) Shipped obo.

Fatmax Hard saddle bags. These are fantastic. I do not have the keys, and never took the time to leave them with a locksmith, but they work great, and were weatherproof for my Newfoundland trip last year. With brackets and bolts, of course. $350 (shipped CONUS) PENDING

Cycle-istic Luggage rack and backrest. Wing mount tab cracked on left side will weld and repaint. I won't bash the vendor here, but I'm more than a little pissed.
Luggage rack has no issues that I can see. It's very sturdy, and manufactured well.
This is a great product that served me well for thousands of miles. I only used the backrest once for luggage, so it's basically brand new. (Shipped) $175

Last edited:
For the saddlebags, do you need to have the keys in order to close the latch the holds the lid to the bag?

No. They work just fine without the keys. They just don't lock. They stayed secure for over 4000 miles this summer. My local locksmith said he'd just need a day or two to fiddle with them to make keys.

Ok, I'm putting my bike back to stock. I'll post pics of everything over the next couple days. or send me an email at [email protected] and I'll email you pics if you're desparate to have them.

Here's what I'm ready to unload. Feel free to make offers on any of this, but be reasonable. :eusa_dance:

Works Performance street trackers, sprung for 200-220lb rider. 5000 miles. Fantastic feel -- $350 plus your storm shocks or $400 outright (shipped)

Corbin with a plug - couple tears, but nothing you can see when mounted. $175 plus your seat or $225 outright (shipped) mo

Givi Airflow Windshield with turn signal relocating brackets- Adjustable two piece windscreen that's amazing for touring. $150 ($270 new) (Shipped)

Kosman 18" bolt-up rear wheel with a Shinko Stealth mounted $650 plus your stock rear wheel or $700 outright (plus shipping)

17" rear wheel (maybe FJR, but could be something else) with machined down brake mounting bracket. Best for a project with a good Michelin Pilot Road 3 tire. Find my thread about this. The offset is pretty far to the right, but the tire seems way more centered than I thought it would be. Possible run-out issues, but worked fine for me on my trip to Newfoundland. ($250) Shipped obo.

I have three Rizoma Zero Turn signals with the resistors. I think one has a crack in the clear part of the housing, but they're crazy bright and super $$$ new. $75 for all three, and I'll keep looking for the 4th. (Shipped)

Fatmax Hard saddle bags. These are fantastic. I do not have the keys, and never took the time to leave them with a locksmith, but they work great, and were weatherproof for my Newfoundland trip last year. With brackets and bolts, of course. $350 (shipped CONUS)

Cycle-istic Luggage rack and backrest. Wing mounts have some peeling in the powdercoat around where the mounting bolts are. Again, this is a great product that served me well for thousands of miles. I only used the backrest once for luggage, so it's basically brand new. I'll clean up the luggage rack. It's in fantastic shape as well. $225 for all of it (Shipped)
Is the Kosman rear wheel available and what length are the Works shocks very interested please post a picture PM sent thank you Dwayne Ware

It looks like I will probably get to keep the max. I was going to unload parts so I could buy an R1200gs. At this point I'm only going to unload the touring stuff. I'll fix the post.

d4c4727ad31f6fd54b6d2389d5c43480.jpg

ddfb71e08a24abd566f05846fcbd2b3e.jpg

im interested in the 17 rear wheel, is there anything i have to do to put it on my max?

im interested in the 17 rear wheel, is there anything i have to do to put it on my max?
It will fit right on with the included brake arm, but the offset to the right is kind of a lot. A narrower tire might help with the turning left. Or I can send you an extra swingarm that Sean could modify to recenter it.

Back