Are you a new member? Come here and say hi!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Captain Kyle. I would like to see your vmax and talk shope if you ever have any free time. I'm off Proffitt Springs near the airport.

Hello VMAX enthusiasts, I'm new to this forum and have owned my '86 for about six months. Look forward to learning from you all.
27ea2db38c3ad8569d1033e55cd48ca2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone. Actually registered here a little while back. But I never said hi here. Just picked up my new project bike. Actually it is just bought a bunch of parts that used to be a 1300 venture.

Hi everyone. Actually registered here a little while back. But I never said hi here. Just picked up my new project bike. Actually it is just bought a bunch of parts that used to be a 1300 venture.

Welcome anyhow :clapping:

So ya doing up a Venture, or a Venture powered max, or a max powered Venture? None of the above/all of the above?

New Member from Canada

Hi,
Just bought my First Vmax, 2003. Very Excited to learn from the Forum.
Upgrade Items on my list:
Brighter Headlight
New slimmer LED Signals
Maybe convert Virago Sissy bar to Fit
Freshen all paint and chrome.

Look forward to spending time with all of you

Tom

Welcome Tom.
Cycl-istic sells an aftermarket backrest/rack, I picked one up and really pleased with it, especially since it was considerably cheaper than buying an OEM rack. Also I did a full paint/clear coat recently with the guidance of guys here and it came out stellar. What color are you going to make it?

Will be a fairly custom thing. Long, low, fast. Gonna spruce up the venture engine with vmax heads and carbs if i can.

Will be a fairly custom thing. Long, low, fast. Gonna spruce up the venture engine with vmax heads and carbs if i can.

That should be awesome. I have seen a couple pics of Venture bobbers on the venture forum. I have an 89 Venture and just harvested some heads/cams/intakes off a vmax for it.

Re: New Member from Canada

Hi,
Just bought my First Vmax, 2003. Very Excited to learn from the Forum.
Upgrade Items on my list:
Brighter Headlight
New slimmer LED Signals
Maybe convert Virago Sissy bar to Fit
Freshen all paint and chrome.

Look forward to spending time with all of you

Tom

Welcome to the forum Tom. ..
Post some pics of your bike..

Bought my first Vmax today. 06 with 12k miles from a second owner. Put two hundred miles on her today riding home from South Carolina to Tennessee. Big smiles so far.

Attachments

• 20161025_213906.jpg
    20161025_213906.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 20161027_225034.jpg
    20161027_225034.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 20161025_213836.jpg
    20161025_213836.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 17
hi all

im new to this site as well i just had my new 2016 vmax blue delivered wednesday last week havent driven much till i get my insurance and registration done i live in ok and love the bike so far ive had other bikes in the past so not new to riding but wanted gen 2 since i saw it. i had pestered owner of bike shop for about 2 yrs till i had a good enough score to finace it glad i did just hard to believe i really got one :eusa_dance::clapping::clapping:

hi all

im new to this site as well i just had my new 2016 vmax blue delivered wednesday last week havent driven much till i get my insurance and registration done i live in ok and love the bike so far ive had other bikes in the past so not new to riding but wanted gen 2 since i saw it. i had pestered owner of bike shop for about 2 yrs till i had a good enough score to finace it glad i did just hard to believe i really got one :eusa_dance::clapping::clapping:

Welcome and congrats on the score. What a beast it must be.

Latest posts

Back