Impressive Custom Van By A Biker

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kronx

Reaction score
Dude seems to have thought of damn near everything. Some of his choices aren't my cup of tea, but that's all subjective. Still damn impressive though.

A good setup for a traveling bachelor. If he wants to date Lizzo, he better widen the base and double the size of that bed! I waited until 23:25 to hear him mention fire protection. It looks like he's put a lot of thought and work into it. From the outside, plain-jane, compact, and nondescript; inside, a high degree of functionality for basic needs. His estimate was $10K for it.

I've been a van man since 2007 when I bought my first 89 econoline with a straight six. Used it for years as our bands gear hauler. It’s been parked at my mother in laws for a couple years, just needs a new ignition but I haven’t made the time to do it. Love vans so much I named my son Van lol. Its cool seeing the different functions people incorporate into their personal conversions. He definitely covered his bases with that build.

My first four wheeled vehicle was a van. 1973, I got a dog house engine compartment Chevy long wheelbase cargo van. After that I had a Dodge short wheel base and then a Ford front-nose long wheelbase but not a Supervan. Vans are very functional but some people don't like them because of the negative association with criminals and other bad people. One of my favorite Vans was a 61 Ford Econoline van pickup I had that for close to 20 years, what a great little truck! People were always trying to buy it out from under me. One of my friends liked it so much he found another one and I helped him to get it running. He did a great job on it. He stripped it to the Body and Frame and did it inside and out.

My first four wheeled vehicle was a van. 1973, I got a dog house engine compartment Chevy long wheelbase cargo van. After that I had a Dodge short wheel base and then a Ford front-nose long wheelbase but not a Supervan. Vans are very functional but some people don't like them because of the negative association with criminals and other bad people. One of my favorite Vans was a 61 Ford Econoline van pickup I had that for close to 20 years, what a great little truck! People were always trying to buy it out from under me. One of my friends liked it so much he found another one and I helped him to get it running. He did a great job on it. He stripped it to the Body and Frame and did it inside and out.
Love the 60’s econolines, weren’t the early ones called falcons? E-100 falcon, maybe? Hope to get one someday. Maybe a resto project with my sone one day.

Latest posts

Back