No Carbtune reading on #2 carb

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Miles, such a cheap setup! Beware the tool companies looking to stifle your creativity! Have you noticed the black SUV's following you everywhere? Remember what happened to Preston Tucker and his advanced automobile.

Paranoia is defense against domination and servitude. Stock-up now on tin foil for wallpaper, and put covers over your wall outlets so they cannot spy on you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 7
Miles, such a cheap setup! Beware the tool companies looking to stifle your creativity! Have you noticed the black SUV's following you everywhere? Remember what happened to Preston Tucker and his advanced automobile.

Paranoia is defense against domination and servitude. Stock-up now on tin foil for wallpaper, and put covers over your wall outlets so they cannot spy on you.

I'm proud to be cheap (although some folks prefer the term "cost conscious"). Comes with being the prodigy of parents raised during the Great Depression.
Recycle, re-use, and especially re-purpose - my bike (and car, and house) is full of examples! Did you know that old toilet seats make dandy portrait picture frames?
Gotta Google Preston Tucker - maybe a new hero of mine?
But first, going to take care of those wall outlets. Thanks for the sage advice, FM.
Cheers!

Miles I can get you plenty of used toilet seats if you want some more of them plumbing is my business . Nothing wrong with being frugal as long as you don't use the seats for dinner plates !

Miles I can get you plenty of used toilet seats if you want some more of them plumbing is my business . Nothing wrong with being frugal as long as you don't use the seats for dinner plates !

Dinner plates?? DINNER PLATES!!!!!
Why couldn't I have thought of that, Jamie?

Plumbing was also my first career choice. I come from a long line of plumbers/pipefitters. Uncles, cousins and my Dad, that worked at the trade and then taught it for 20 yrs.
Hard, honest work, but I eventually left it to become a professional male model.
Cheers!

Latest posts

Back