1ST Ride on my new to me 2019 Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHASEMAN

Reaction score
ALl I can say is WOW! The hype is right about this bike. These bikes are crazy fast and handle great. My bike was delivered to me yesterday morning at 8:45am in NC. It was shipped to me from Washington State It has a full exhaust with UFO pipes, ECU flashed, and air box mod. It has the battleaxe tires and they seem to stick, maybe cause im 230 lbs but it hooks up good after they are hot. With being my first ride and I have never sat on a vmax I took it down one of our local roads that has 101 curves and 3 one lane bridges, after running the road 3 times I felt very comfortable with the bike.

So the reviews I see on you tube are always is it really a cruiser or a sport bike or what? My personal opinion is its a cruiser on major major steroids and maybe some cocain, it is a nasty bike. I absolutley love it. I have been riding now for 26 years, and this is def in the top 3 and maybe the fastest thing I have ever owned.

I look forward to seeing how many miles I can put on this bike without putting her into a tree.

Congratulations on your new to you bike! I’ve had my Gen 2 since last June and it’s unbelievable. I’ve had a couple Gen 1s and still am a big fan but I wasn’t allowed to have both:( I know I’m a whimp. I’d love to hear the exhaust on your bike if you can make a video, I have a full ackropovich exhaust and I’d just like it louder. Again good luck with it, stay safe and start saving for tires now.

Congratulations on your new to you bike! I’ve had my Gen 2 since last June and it’s unbelievable. I’ve had a couple Gen 1s and still am a big fan but I wasn’t allowed to have both:( I know I’m a whimp. I’d love to hear the exhaust on your bike if you can make a video, I have a full ackropovich exhaust and I’d just like it louder. Again good luck with it, stay safe and start saving for tires now.
thank you im looking now at back tires how long should they genreally last with moderate burn outs from time to time lol, please see the video this was from the dealer and it does the sound no justice, this bike is loud. cant hear mr friends loud harly at all when sitting next to mine

Attachments

• Video.mov
    1.4 MB
Back