• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale 2005 V MAX 20th Anniversary Edition -- $4500

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gtista

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beautiful bike with 20th anniversary emblem, factory flames paint job on fake tank top, and seat stitch flames. Hate to sell but recent back surgery prevents me from horsing around such a big bike.

44,700 miles on it and in beautiful showroom condition. See the pics. Carbs properly jetted for the SuperTrapps, so it runs like stink. Crank it open in 1st and you better shift fast to avoid the rev limit! No scratches/corrosion, etc. Comes with original tool kit, owner’s manual and Clymer shop manual.

So, what have I done to it in the last several hundred miles? New Ohlins rear shocks, HyperPro steering damper, rebuilt front forks (new bushings, oil seals, and dust seals), replace steering head roller bearings, RaceTech fork springs with Motul 20wt fork oil, replica CB750 bars for a bit more with than stock width, less than a couple of hundred miles on new Dunlop Qualifier raised white letter tires, Motul 20W50 oil change with K&N filter, Hepco & Becker chrome luggage rack, rebuilt front brake calipers, new front and rear brake rotors and EBC sintered pads, flyscreen.

VIN: JYA2WEE025A090049 Clear Maryland title

Asking $4,500 for this beautiful Vmax. Local pickup in Solomons, Maryland or I will work with buyer on shipping.

PM me if interested for more info on the bike.

Thanks.

Gtista
pic 8.jpgpic 18.jpgpic 13.jpgpic 24.jpgpic 5.jpgpic 15.jpgpic 11.jpg

Bump -- Price Drop to $4,000.00

Why buy a basket case for a couple of grand when you can buy my bike are ride it now instead of next season. Needs nothing but a good home. I need it gone due to back surgery.
Thanks for looking
Gtista
Solomons, Maryland
I agree, that's a lot of bike for the money. How did you like the Ohlins? 13"s?. I have been thinking about upgrading, did you get a deal anywhere on them?

I really do like the Ohlins. Had them sprung for my 180 pounds with full gear and they handle really well. Prior shocks were 11 inch Chinese no name chrome shocks and they pretty well ruined whatever handling is available on a Vmax to begin with.

Back