• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale 2010 Yamaha VMax For Sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an excellently bike to sell. I have taken care of this bike as if it was one of my children, probably better. It is 100% stock, I didn't need anything I couldn't do myself. It has, what some will think is high, 40,700 miles (ouch). I love it, so I ride it, that's only a little over 3,000 miles per year! I don't wheelie, burn-out or gear jam. Yeah, I road it fast, why else own one.
I just replaced all the brake discs and pads, flushed the system. I had to replace parts on the right side due to a slide out (scoop, muffler, front brake lever, small side-case cover, foot peg). Nothing but cosmetics, no mechanical or structural, I had the Yamaha shop look at it to be sure. Asking $9,400.

take patmax's $7500...with the miles itll never bring 9k. Sold my mint 09 last fall with 1000 miles on it for $10500...and it didnt sell fast.

Sorry for the late response, I’m on hold right now, have a potential buyer right now.
I’m charging bikes to an FJR to suit my riding, traveling through the mountains , then traveling through the countryside after I retire.

I’ ll let you know how it goes PATMAX.
Thanks guys

Back