• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale 2002 Gen 1 VMAX Have to let her go.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V-Four

Reaction score
Well, I've been away from the forum for a spell. Now that she's pretty much "finished" I had my Left foot amputated last year. 🥺
Was thinking of doing a fwd control right hand shifter, but who am I kidding? I didn't ride that often with 2 legs.

I've appreciated this forum sooo much over the past 20 years plus, that I've been lurking, then a member when I got my baby in 2012.

Can't put my hands on the title right now, but will help the new owner it getting new one.

Anyway, Lots of new/fun cosmetic parts.
2002 YAMAHA VMAX (aka: MEAN GREEN) $2900 🥺
39,000 Miles

Mark's Exhaust (4 into 1)
Morley chrome- Scoops/ grab bar
Fancy decorative carb slide covers
Custom "Lambo Lime" Green Pearl paint (yes, its a thing) ;)
New exactrep Side covers (also have OG style, also painted at same time to match)
Lowered front fender
Green LED speedo/Gauge LEDs
Custom Green LED signals(that flash GREEN with turn signals) in radiator side covers.
LED Front/Rear Turn signals
CBR LED taillight under fender/ oval LED light (in Rear "reflector location")
Superbike Fork brace
New carb intake rubbers
Drag Bars
"Suicide Spikes" on handle bars (I made that name up)
Bar end mirrors
Aluminum Pump cover (have OG as well, I think)

Probably more and extra that I cant remember yet.

Extra Set of Plastics (rough cosmetically/varied colors, but solid)

1.jpg

4 (2).jpg

3.jpg

20210815_141948.jpg
Clear CBR.jpg

20210831_195746.jpg

Just noticed, all these pics show the old grab bar, but I assure you the new chrome Morley grab bar is currently mounted. ;)

Runs Good
Rides good
no gear issues,
no smoke issues.

I'll post pics as I can.

$2900 Cash talks fastest. 860- THREE-THREE One, 3 four 99 TEXT or Call, if no answer, text. ;) (Do people scramble fone number to avoid hackers or bots or something?-Well, I did it too, sorry)

LOCATED in VERNON, CT.

Thanks,
Terry

Attachments

• 20210814_164446.jpg
    20210814_164446.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
I think you've posted abouty your physical limitations before. I hope your life isn't in danger which is why you find yourself with that medical history.

Someone is gonna have a well-fettled ride, with stand-out appearance, and lots of desirable additions. Your price should give anyone even mildly interested in a VMax reason to make an offer, even if the season for riding is coming to a close. If you have any left-over parts, list them with good prices, and I bet you clean -out your garage quickly, and help some riders to keep their rides operational. Thanks for your time here.

Back