• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold 2nd Gen for sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 68474

Reaction score
2020 Vmax 1700 for sale.

Located in Greenville, SC
2,355 Miles

All stock other than pegs are lowered. Never been down, Never been in rain and never beat up.

Any specific pictures, just ask and i will send.

$18,500 Cash Firm. Title in hand.

Make sure to get your wifes permission.
Make sure to have the cash.
No, I will not move on the price.
No, I will not accept Paypal, gift cards, wire transfers or any othe BS.
You want to test drive, put $18,500 cash in my hand.

VMAX.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, my name is Russ.
I will but your Vmax if you still have it.
I live near Asheville.
i will pay cash but would ask that the transaction be done at a Bank of America branch there in Greenville.
‘I would also ask you to sign a simple bill of sale with no warranty (no BS) Which I can email you In advance.
[email protected], (828) 335-2274
Can you send me the VIN ?

Hey Russ,
No problem, there’s a BOA not far from my house.
1322 W Poinsett St
Greer, SC 29650
Send me the bill of sale, I also need to have one.
When would you like to come down see the bike?

Thanks Ron

Received your email and replied. Copying here since we have email trouble.
I need the VIN and your name/address, etc. before I can proceed.
I will verify VIN and get plugged into insurance for my end.
If you filled in the BOS feel free to just send that to me or send a photo to my cell so I can get the VIN and your info plugged in.
Give me a call when you get time and we'll plan when I should come. (828) 335-2274.
Thanks
Russ

Received your email and replied. Copying here since we have email trouble.
I need the VIN and your name/address, etc. before I can proceed.
I will verify VIN and get plugged into insurance for my end.
If you filled in the BOS feel free to just send that to me or send a photo to my cell so I can get the VIN and your info plugged in.
Give me a call when you get time and we'll plan when I should come. (828) 335-2274.
Thanks
Russ
You lucky dog lol

You lucky dog lol
he is ... lol.
But my 2019 with 13k-14k miles might be for sale probably. Due to an accident (not with the bike) I may not be able to ride anymore.

Condition is maybe a 3 ... had to live on the streets for some months ... so, imagine.
Bike Services where up to date, last one was august or September. Did not use the bike since beginning of October, put maybe 500 miles on it after service, but rather much less. Price negotiable, IF I sell her.

Back