• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

98 Vmax Great shape $4000 obo

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

98blackmax

Reaction score
Im selling my 98 vmax, it is in great condition for its age. The bike comes with engine guards and the small windsheild. Its fast fun and the carbs were just gone through. Tires are on their way out. Email me for pics.

Thanks
Kevin

Oh wow, just what I was looking for. Too bad we're so far away from each other and that I find it a pita to get a bike across the border.

Good luck though, price sounds great.

G Man

Whats involved with transferring a vehicle to canada from the states?Hopefully it is better than dealing with the post office.

Im selling my 98 vmax, it is in great condition for its age. The bike comes with engine guards and the small windsheild. Its fast fun and the carbs were just gone through. Tires are on their way out. Email me for pics.

Thanks
Kevin

Kevin,Is the bike in florida or new york?

Whats involved with transferring a vehicle to canada from the states?Hopefully it is better than dealing with the post office.

you have to fill out a form and send it to customs at least 72 hrs before you plan to bring it across the border.
show up at border with bike/title/bill of sale.
fill out paperwork and pay duty/tax on sale amount and you are done.
I did this about 3 weeks ago and it was not very difficult.

Latest posts

Back