Any Saskatchewan and South Dakota maxxers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max88

Reaction score
Headed out on the bikes tomorrow, meeting a friend in regina sk then heading to the black hills.. We're riding a gen 2 and a 1 max.. Looking forward to being able to trade bikes back and forth and finally run them side by side! Any other vmaxxers in this area ?

Headed out on the bikes tomorrow, meeting a friend in regina sk then heading to the black hills.. We're riding a gen 2 and a 1 max.. Looking forward to being able to trade bikes back and forth and finally run them side by side! Any other vmaxxers in this area ?

Too late this time but in the future, I'm in the middle of both of ya. Close to Fargo ND

I live in the Black Hills, West of Rapid City on scenic Rimrock hwy (44).

I just got back from North Dakota doing a recon trip and have decided to move there next year-ish, while it's beautiful and I love all the lakes its a downgrade in riding when compared to the Black Hills but it's an upgrade in virtually every other regard. I'll always come back here to ride for sure. There is nothing like riding the Black Hills outside tourist season! Dont miss the Badlands while your here!

Phone # PMd.

Too bad I didn't see ur # in time would have been cool to meet up for a ride! Wow. Very nice riding there!!! The Rocky Mountains are in my backyard and I would say it's right up there with that..we took canyon Rd fr sturgis to mt Rushmore and got onto needles Hwy.... Unbelievable!!!!
Another great trip!!! Deff will be back to this area!

It's fantastic, and you hit it with perfect sunny fall weather. There are many more roads through the hills that are must-rides, but you hit a couple of them for sure. Next time you come give yourself a few days. I'm going to move but I'm always going to come here to ride, probably several times a year.

Back