bcs championship

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Seminoles are the "criminoles" - not the Gators. Gators will whup Oklahoma because SEC is a MUCH tougher conference than Big 12. I'm not trash-talking - just stating facts. GO GATORS !!!

go florida. end of story for me man...

Who has the most top ten teams, SEC or Big 12?

Who has the most top ten teams, SEC or Big 12?

I believe the SEC has only 2 teams in the top ten, but you have to remember that's a BCS ranking. The same BCS who consistently has Ohio State ranked in the top ten every single year no matter who they play ( ooooh, Troy & Perdue - what powerhouses ! ) Ohio is 0-11 vs. SEC teams ( thats ZERO & 11 ) , but next fall, before a game even starts, Ohio WILL be ranked very high in the top ten , over all the SEC teams that have spanked their buckeye infested asses throughout the entire history of Ohio State Football. My point here is not to trash Ohio - they are a very good Big 10 team - Im just pointing out the politics in the BCS ranking system & college ball in general. I LOVE college football - no rich primadonna's that think the world revolves around them like in the pros. It's just that their computer ranking system in the BCS blows & it will never change because of all the money made in the numerous bowl games.

I'll be routing for my sooners no matter what, but I'm praying that they don't fuck it away in the bowl game like they're so well known for. The SEC is a very tough conference. They're well known for having awesome defenses. That being said, NONE of them have offenses like the big 12. It should be a good game, and a high scoring one. Only time will tell who will win the championship.

GO CRIMSON AND CREAM

I believe the SEC has only 2 teams in the top ten, but you have to remember that's a BCS ranking. The same BCS who consistently has Ohio State ranked in the top ten every single year no matter who they play ( ooooh, Troy & Perdue - what powerhouses ! ) Ohio is 0-11 vs. SEC teams ( thats ZERO & 11 ) , but next fall, before a game even starts, Ohio WILL be ranked very high in the top ten , over all the SEC teams that have spanked their buckeye infested asses throughout the entire history of Ohio State Football. My point here is not to trash Ohio - they are a very good Big 10 team - Im just pointing out the politics in the BCS ranking system & college ball in general. I LOVE college football - no rich primadonna's that think the world revolves around them like in the pros. It's just that their computer ranking system in the BCS blows & it will never change because of all the money made in the numerous bowl games.

Rich

He was comparing the BIG 12 and the SEC, not the BIG 10. You're right tho the big ten blows this year. And I agree that this BCS rating crap sux. I don't even think OU should have been "picked" over Texas but it is what it is. It should have been decided on the field not by some computer.

Congrads to Sam Bradford !!! He posted one hell of a season & won the Heisman tonight. Good for him - he's a great guy & a great ball player. One more thing...... GO GATORS !!! :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back