Colorado Carb set ups w/ Morley's Muscle Jet Kit & Mark's 4-2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

427FE

Reaction score
Looking for Colorado Carb set ups with Morley's Muscle Jet Kit to get a baseline.

I have a Mark's 4-2 exhaust.

Thanks!

I think 147.5 main Mikuni jets is good for you. What elevation? Mile high Denver?

Yes, Denver/Littleton - 5,351 with rides to 7,200 elevation. Typically no more than that.

Ask Sean Morley for his recommendation on the other jets and air needles. [email protected]
Yes, thanks for your input FM. I have also reached out to Sean. Thought I would try here for data references as well.

For additional reference if I was running stock: air-box, filter and exhaust, I would would run a 142.5 main jet here in Colorado.

Last edited:
Looking for Colorado Carb set ups with Morley's Muscle Jet Kit to get a baseline.

Thanks!
Hey, does'nt or did'nt that bike belong to the service writer at VForce on w.Colfax?
Got to be it! He hooked me up with Greg Peck, the CO. Vmax tune master! R.I.P.
The first thing he told me with my homemade Morley's set-up was to run 150 mains, the other three are close to if not stock, I will pm you my
notes. The vent line off the oil fill(my bike shown,look close) cap completes the air box mod along with the caddy flat panel filter for all to work damn good with my 4 into 1 Kerker header.
Here are a couple pics of your bike one at the Coliseum bike show, the other at the VForce front office.

20200220_100357.jpg20180428_135244.jpg20180127_153239.jpgIMG_20190714_125941782_HDR.jpg

Thanks!
Yea , I looked close, your machine already has the vent off the case, your set! Ill get you those PAJ1,2 and pilot sizes and youll be ready.
Like I said they are stock or not far from it though.
That 360 looks badass sick with the single side swing arm!
Here's MammothMax's bike parked next to yours at the show.
20180127_153231.jpg

Hey, does'nt or did'nt that bike belong to the service writer at VForce on w.Colfax?
Got to be it! He hooked me up with Greg Peck, the CO. Vmax tune master! R.I.P.
The first thing he told me with my homemade Morley's set-up was to run 150 mains, the other three are close to if not stock, I will pm you my
notes. The vent line off the oil fill(my bike shown,look close) cap completes the air box mod along with the caddy flat panel filter for all to work damn good with my 4 into 1 Kerker header.
Here are a couple pics of your bike one at the Coliseum bike show, the other at the VForce front office.

View attachment 91706View attachment 91707View attachment 91708View attachment 91709
Thanks! Yeah, that is my brother's bike, who is the Sales Manager at GForce on Colfax. I am working on a different Max.

Last edited:
Thanks! Yeah, that is my brother's bike, who is the Sales Manager at GForce on Colfax. I am working on a different Max.
Well glad to help, I just am getting off to late to get to my shop.
I will pm those current sizes ASAP, Im thinking Friday evening.

Back