• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Custom VMAX Tshirts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've sent PM's to everyone that has made requests for pre-orders. Check your mail here for that conversation. Thanks again....

I'm taking pre-orders at this time. I am not placing the order until later this month. Once ordered, then I will have inventory, but it will only be Tshirts at that point. Tanks and sweatshirts are pre-order only!

T-shirt and a sweatshirt. XL. Tomorrow? I gotta go to the HoCo dump off Mariottsville in the AM. When's a good time?

I'm taking pre-orders at this time. I am not placing the order until later this month. Once ordered, then I will have inventory, but it will only be Tshirts at that point. Tanks and sweatshirts are pre-order only!
Sounds good Mike. Lemme know when they come in. I'll PM you my number. Got rid of the Facebook stuff.

If you want a sweatshirt, it must be pre-ordered as stated. Once I place the order, I'll only have the pre-ordered items play extra tshirts. Thanks

Sounds good Mike. Lemme know when they come in. I'll PM you my number. Got rid of the Facebook stuff.

Everyone please check your messages here for details on how to submit payment. Also, once I place the order this month, the FREE SHIPPING goes away and only pre-ordered items are covered!

Thanks...

Donald here, I would like to get 2 of these shirts,1XL, 1, 2X what do I need to do? Can I still get in on the free shipping?

Good morning. I would love to order 1 Larger. Please PM the details for payment. Cool graphics. Unleash the Beast!! Gen 1 owner

Everyone please check your messages here for details on how to submit payment. Also, once I place the order this month, the FREE SHIPPING goes away and only pre-ordered items are covered!

Thanks...

Hi Donald here I want 2 tshirts 1 XL and one 2XL. Please let me know how to get these shirts before I miss out on the free shipping.

Hi Donald,
Please check your mail here since I have sent you two message with all the details needed to order the tshirts. Let me know if you have any further questions. Thanks
Hi Donald here I want 2 tshirts 1 XL and one 2XL. Please let me know how to get these shirts before I miss out on the free shipping.

Thanks Michael,

happy with charges, please let me know payment details and I will forward funds

Cheers

John

Back