• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale For sale

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guarded by Gibraltar Mod Monkeys!

Easy transport to Europe or Africa

Has "one of everything!

If you have to ask the price you probably cannot afford this 'Maxed-out" VMax.

You sound like you from the kkk fella nice words miserable gite.

Wow, you totally misunderstood the meaning of my post. Sorry that your interpretation was so-negative. That was not my intent at-all. Where in the post made you think that I'm from a racist criminal group?

No. 1: you left out any mention of price. When you want to sell something, isn't it customary to inform prospective purchasers what you are asking fot it?

No. 2: that's one of the most-modded Generation 1 Vmaxes I've seen. That was the reason for my "one of everything" remark.

You are in Gibraltar, I believe, since that's where you've posted you are, below your avatar. Cross the Straits of Gibraltar (9 miles/14 km) to Morocco and you're in Africa. If someone in Morocco wants your bike, it is physically close to Gibraltar.

In the USA, and specifically on this forum, (if you want to confirm this, use the search function) we commonly refer to the desire to modify our bikes as "the mod monkey is on our back," or "the mod monkey made us buy _____." Evidently you believe that term is somehow racially-motivated, and that is wrong!

Enter 'mod monkey' into the upper-right search function and you will find at least ten pages of references to the VMax 'mod monkey.'

Back