• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Gen 1 VMax dials wanted

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonphil

Reaction score
Very strange but the numbers have all but smudged off my temp/rpm gauges. I have a plan to reinstate the markings but if someone had an old set of gauges and could sell me the display or even the whole thing if it was cheap enough. Last piece of th jigsaw ☺️👍. Many thanks people, Phil.

Very strange but the numbers have all but smudged off my temp/rpm gauges. I have a plan to reinstate the markings but if someone had an old set of gauges and could sell me the display or even the whole thing if it was cheap enough. Last piece of th jigsaw ☺️👍. Many thanks people, Phil.
I have a good many tach clusters. It's best to email me [email protected]

Many thanks for the offer but it's really not worth sending them over from your side of The Pond, if I don't have any luck here I'll remake my original. Thanks again though.

Back