• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

***SOLD***

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THANKS.. I am working on a mounting for a hard bag solution and it seems like those 2 points would not be enough to avoid the cases moving but I think I'm wrong.. Bags on Kawasaki's are like a 2 or 3 point mount. The front of the bag engages a tab then the case locks to the frame at the top of the bag.

Are the Yamaha OEM bags a latch on arrangement so you can take the bags off and to your room? Or bolted on. That is not designed to basically unlatch easily.

THANKS.. I am working on a mounting for a hard bag solution and it seems like those 2 points would not beBol enough to avoid the cases moving but I think I'm wrong.. Bags on Kawasaki's are like a 2 or 3 point mount. The front of the bag engages a tab then the case locks to the frame at the top of the bag.

Are the Yamaha OEM bags a latch on arrangement so you can take the bags off and to your room? Or bolted on. That is not designed to basically unlatch easily.
Bolted on but I suppose it is possible to do what you wanted.

Back