Hey Folks!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadNobles69

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. Mead Nobles in College Station, Tx. Had an 89 vmax years ago. Just bought a 2005 20th anniversary edition. Looking forward to putting in on the road in the near future.

Are you the guy who bought the bike on the TX barrier island? Bolivar Peninsula (below)? If so another member was a day-late to get it. It needs some TLC: tires, a battery and probably a carburetor cleaning. Check inside the gas tank to see if it's rusty. Hopefully you will see shiny metal. Don't forget to replace the gas filter, you can get a generic one at any auto parts store, just bring your old one in & match it. Less than $10. I recommend a lithium-ion battery, expensive, but worth it.

Screenshot (7).png

Last edited:
welcome........Texas sure sounds warmer than maine......almost sounds like a crime to ride a bike in January...
or a least it should be......waiting for spring

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, I just bought this one off the Texas coast. It needs some work, but that is precisely why I bought. My last project, a 1985 Honda V65 Sabre, took me about 18 months to get finished. This will go a little faster due to the availability of parts. 20 years newer helps.

Back