new to vmax's

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nighthawkes

Reaction score
g'day guys , log on is nighthawkes but everyone calls me hawksy, Im from australia (goldcoast) and own an 88 canadian import vmax. in just a few words this bike has changed my motorcycling life, my first real bike was a honda cx650e which I rebuilt and painted and modded next was a honda vtr1000 firestorm (loved that bike until one very silly car decied to pull out in front of me,no more vtr) next bike after that was a yamaha trx850 also a great bike ,cool sound but a little uncomfortable, then I saw the vmax in a corner at the local bike shop and was more than a little curious . went back week later and it was gone ,organised a test ride in a town about 2hrs from home ,after ten minutes of riding I rode the thing home and the rest is history.
so far I have removed the rear mudguard ,drilled the exhaust ends out(standard) and replaced all the battery cableing for heavier guage cables ,instant hot starting problem fix, anyway guys look forward to talking to ya ,
catch ya hawksy

Attachments

• 100_1981.jpg
    100_1981.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 24
  • smoked.jpg
    smoked.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 13
  • bike 015.jpg
    bike 015.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 17
Back