NW Indiana

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonerdave

Reaction score
Hello

New to the forum and new to the VMax and none of my buddies have bikes. I'm in the Lafayette IN area. Hook me up if anyone rides around here!

I'm about 2 hours to your north. There is a VMOA Rally going on in Michigan this weekend. There is also a VMOA rally later on in August sometime over in Ft. Wayne.

If you ever get the urge to head north, let me know. I have a couple of Vmaxers in my area that I ride with.

And welcome to the site!!! The addiction that we all know as the Vmax has now bit you too!

Hey thanks for the heads up. Do I find info on VMOA rallys at their website? Are most guys on the forum here also VMOA members? I chatted with Kelvin (the VMOA pres I believe?) a little (he is only 30 minutes from me) and I signed up for the ride from his place in September. I am quite tempted to come up for the Michigan ride this weekend but it may be too late. I'll definitely check into the Ft. Wayne one. Thanks again

Hey thanks for the heads up. Do I find info on VMOA rallys at their website? Are most guys on the forum here also VMOA members? I chatted with Kelvin (the VMOA pres I believe?) a little (he is only 30 minutes from me) and I signed up for the ride from his place in September. I am quite tempted to come up for the Michigan ride this weekend but it may be too late. I'll definitely check into the Ft. Wayne one. Thanks again

Sometimes you can find rallys posted on the VMOA site. Sometimes you can even see them posted on here. I know about the one in PawPaw thanks to some other Vmaxers around here that I hang out with.
Kelvin posted something on VMOA about the ride from his place. I plan to be at that one if I haven't moved to Phoenix yet.

I do allot of the Events in the area I'm also 2 hrs north of you.
I will be heading to Mich. in the am to catch the group ride then stay the night.
I watch both sites for info
You have a hand full of Maxes in your area starting with Kelvin

I'll also be at Ft. Wayne and the Sept. ride from Kelvins
We usual have a Mid Ohio ride that goes to the super bike race on Sat....
There is nothing posted yet on that
Best just to watch each site

Later
Bones

Back