Paddock Stand

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone use a paddock stand (for cleaning purpose etc) for the V-Max?
I noticed that the distance between the brackets is a lot wider than "standard" bikes....

Like to know which paddock stands you use....

Regards, Marcel.

+1 for the Pitbull. I recently picked up a 2nd one for the front and discovered they redesigned the handle release mechanism. They're even better than before.

I can't believe that $20 harbor freight paddock holds that 700Lb bike!
It's a knock off of a popular rear stand. Ruedamann and Venom make one just like it - and your are only lifting a portion of the bike's mass.

Here is the Ruedamann:
1660930271490.png

Does anyone have a link to the Harbor Freight paddock stand. I can't find it on the website. Thanks
Please note that the HF stand will not fit the Gen 2 unless it is modified per the article by dgamber0 as I discussed/linked to in post #4 above.

[What Mounting did you use for those hard bags?QUOTE="venetrex, post: 524446, member: 1721"]
I would check out these. Big Money but you can move your BIke around too.
View attachment 86496
https://www.dynamotousa.com/
[/QUOTE]
I bought the c-bow standard mounts and cut out some custom made brackets out of cardboard first and then traced them out in aluminum. I want to use thicker plate. I will take them off and take a photo for you when I install my new extra capacity gas tank. I wish I could do a "to scale" photo.

Back