So who has pipes for the 09's?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfc rick

Reaction score
Same question.....who has pipes for 09's ?

Shirley someone knows an aftermarket pipe that sounds absolutely incredible!

P4240004.JPG

I have on order and soon to be delivered the x-pipe system from a guy i got in touch with on the starvmax site.This pipe sounds awesome and gives you great hp increase plus sheds about 20 ibs from the bike.The stock cat weighs in at 25lbs and the x-pipe weighs about 5 lbs.:eusa_dance:

Sorry i should have said this before,this pipe lets you retain your stock cans and heat shields if you please or you can mount different cans to please yourself.

Thanks for the reply! I'm going to give these pipes a little longer to run in. I think they are sounding better as the bike gets through the breakin period.

They draw some attention when you run the bike in the upper rpm range.

I'm waiting for a four into two racing system. UFO has some good stuff off right now.

I have on order and soon to be delivered the x-pipe system from a guy i got in touch with on the starvmax site.This pipe sounds awesome and gives you great hp increase plus sheds about 20 ibs from the bike.The stock cat weighs in at 25lbs and the x-pipe weighs about 5 lbs.:eusa_dance:

You must be speaking of blueta71, I've been trying to get a quote from him but haven't heard anything. His X-Pipes look amazing! Can you PM me the price he gave you so I have an idea how much this will cost? Thanks.

Thanks, I responded to your PM! Congrats on the purchase and keep us all informed of the progress!:biglaugh:

Back