Trailguru (for iPhone users)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayhawk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty cool app for iPhone and motorcycle junkies. Keeps track of your path, speed, elevation, etc.

I think it's a freebie...though it may be a $0.99 app.

Let's you post your tracks on the web. Here's one from a quick ride this afternoon.

Linkage

Had a low battery, and might be responsible for the couple of dropouts in my path. Who knows.

Pretty cool ! But you burned zero calories at 102 mph.:biglaugh: Need to pick up the speed a bit to burn them cals. Oops I forgot you were on 75. Howd you go that fast around here. I finally finished my forks today & had a nice ride by lake Ray Roberts. Beautiful weather today.

OK, what is with the "DeepNylon" user name? :rofl_200:

I think I like my imagination's version better....

Actually, I have never heard of that term. Wasn't around in my playing days. But that was so long ago, they hadn't cut the bottom out of the basket yet.

Cool.
I just got a new Samsung Instinct from Sprint on Friday.
It's a touchscreen just like an IPhone.
Not sure what kind of apps they have out for it yet.
What site is that trailguru from I'll check it out?

82nd, here's their website. Not sure if they have one for the Instinct, or not. Looks like a cool phone, though.

Well Looks like I have to go to google and see if they have and app I can use. Doesn't look like it though.

Yeah the Instinct is really cool. I love it. Just have to get used to the touchiness of the screen. And unfortunately I can't listen to my tunes on it through bluetooth headsets. But other than that it's awesome. I can do voice dialing through my Cardo Q2 helmet set now. And I tried the turn by turn navigation on it yesterday and it worked pretty good. And the screen is huge, so looking at weather radar is actually readable now.
Before I could only receive calls while riding. Now I can call out simply by saying "call bambi"
sweeeeeeet!

:punk:

Back