What a painted mark on wheel mean?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

putin

Reaction score
20240416_165807.jpg

used bike with no history, has spray painted marks on front wheel and 2019 number. I think bike come from auction. Any ideas? Title holder is a cheezy crap. Overall bike looks neglected.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you bought it, I hope you got it cheap. Is the engine not frozen? What is it? A Japanese cruiser?

If you bought it, I hope you got it cheap. Is the engine not frozen? What is it? A Japanese cruiser?
Suzuki m90. I was just curious to see the bike. They claim bike in exellent condition 2019 16 000 miles, with new tires. Tires original with no thread remains and that strange markings on front wheel. The "owner" was somewhere. What that marks mean? I did not buy it. They want 5500.

At auction, numbers are put on the vehicle in question. Normally, they're lot numbers that the auction house uses to identify the vehicle.

If that is a lot number, it must have been a really low rent auction house to have spray painted the tire like that. Normally on bikes they'll hang a small, dry-erase board over the handlebars with the lot number, year, make and miles on it.

On cars, they're written on the windshield with a white paint marker that has to be scraped off with a razor.

At auction, numbers are put on the vehicle in question. Normally, they're lot numbers that the auction house uses to identify the vehicle.

If that is a lot number, it must have been a really low rent auction house to have spray painted the tire like that. Normally on bikes they'll hang a small, dry-erase board over the handlebars with the lot number, year, make and miles on it.

On cars, they're written on the windshield with a white paint marker that has to be scraped off with a razor.
Number is 2019 on tire, sprayed with nitro. And big spots also on front of the tire. Once friend gave me neglected bicycle with paint marks everywere. Looked like parts to be changed were marked.

Back