Who do you use for parts BESIDES Partzilla

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krohsis

Reaction score
I have been waiting for parts from Partzilla for 2 weeks on items they listed at the time as them having in stock. This is the second time this has happened in the last 2-3 months. Partzilla was one of my go to sites for my vintage MX restoration business. But I stopped doing those in 2019, and until now with the Max, I haven't needed to use Partzilla. At this point they have screwed the pooch with their customer service, so I'm looking for options that others here are happy with. Mostly I'm looking for OEM parts, not aftermarket suppliers. Thanks.

Thanks for the suggestions. Bike Bandit went belly up awhile ago, I had used them in the past and they were always spot on. But a lot of peeps lost money when they went broke.

Partzilla, Rocky Mt. & Ron Ayers are competitive in pricing. Revzilla is higher. However, I have not been able to add oem parts to my cart on Revzilla for over a year now. Theres some glitch that wont allow it. I been in touch with their c.s. and they were no help.

Babbit's has been the most consistent for me. Whenever I've ordered something that ended up being delayed and back-ordered they sent me an e-mail with an option to cancel the order. A couple of times when that happened I searched the internet to find other suppliers and see if they might have the item in stock. No one ever did so I just waited on Babbits. The downside is that Babbits is always a few bucks higher so for things that you know are in stock someone else may be cheaper.

I wasn't aware of that, Sean. I knew you were the specialty parts guy. But had no idea you did just general parts. Good to know.

I have been waiting for parts from Partzilla for 2 weeks on items they listed at the time as them having in stock. This is the second time this has happened in the last 2-3 months. Partzilla was one of my go to sites for my vintage MX restoration business. But I stopped doing those in 2019, and until now with the Max, I haven't needed to use Partzilla. At this point they have screwed the pooch with their customer service, so I'm looking for options that others here are happy with. Mostly I'm looking for OEM parts, not aftermarket suppliers. Thanks.
Hi all, I use Megazip, Japan, an USA, cheaper for delivery from Japan, they have a great lay out for all parts, genuine yamaha parts around 3-4weeks delivery to New Zealand, we have snail mail here and furtherest reach in middle of the Pacific?
Hope that helps.

megazip

Back