Who is sean Morley?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What can I say. We love our HP and our girls.

Attachments

• IMG_2857.JPG
    IMG_2857.JPG
    249.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2869.JPG
    IMG_2869.JPG
    259.4 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2899.JPG
    IMG_2899.JPG
    247.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1849.jpg
    IMG_1849.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 49
  • the_chill_010.jpg
    the_chill_010.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 50
I was stupid enough to show my hubby Sean's site, and now he has that look in his eye of "how many things can I get chromed". That was probably an expensive move on my part.....lol.
Yep, a mistake.

I think we are all like that with our hobbies, alwas on the look out for more....

I've just come back from a ride (mountain bike) and at one point walking ahead of me was a young woman, around 20. It was a dirt track and she looked to be in high heels, most weird I thought, only when I got closer I saw they were blades so a double foot amputee :O

Makes you realise how much we take for granted.

Yep, a mistake.

I think we are all like that with our hobbies, alwas on the look out for more....

I've just come back from a ride (mountain bike) and at one point walking ahead of me was a young woman, around 20. It was a dirt track and she looked to be in high heels, most weird I thought, only when I got closer I saw they were blades so a double foot amputee :O

Makes you realise how much we take for granted.

Anthony Robles, NCAA national wrestling champion

I might know him? Though some mornings I'm not sure lol.
I called him from Oregon on a Wednesday night a couple years ago and he helped troubleshoot my 85. Great guy and incredibly knowledgeable.
I just seen this thread while looking for Sean’s Web site. Made me think a month back I guess or month and half. I called him on a Friday I think it was and said hey I’m going to be passing through Sunday on my way to To Colorado. His response I’ll be around the Shop or at the house email me or call when your in town. , I live in Tennessee don’t know him from Adam so his reputation is not on my priority list exactly. Hell I thought he was an Ass hole 1st time I got on the forum lol. But there are a couple of people on here that come across that way but it’s the respect of don’t say stupid stupid shit and then let me tell ya if your going to question the help or advise they give save time don’t bother asking in the first. Just a heads up if anybody come across this thread don’t take the bluntness of a few of these Cats to seriously after all your on the Baddddddest meanest bike ever in my opinion.

Thanks Sean for the pieces I picked up and your knowledge I do appreciate Bunch’s. Tell momma that Red Neck Dude that stopped by says hi…. Your folks seemed Real Kind. Good Luck with the Build hopefully the weather will play nice for you guys.

I just seen this thread while looking for Sean’s Web site. Made me think a month back I guess or month and half. I called him on a Friday I think it was and said hey I’m going to be passing through Sunday on my way to To Colorado. His response I’ll be around the Shop or at the house email me or call when your in town. , I live in Tennessee don’t know him from Adam so his reputation is not on my priority list exactly. Hell I thought he was an Ass hole 1st time I got on the forum lol. But there are a couple of people on here that come across that way but it’s the respect of don’t say stupid stupid shit and then let me tell ya if your going to question the help or advise they give save time don’t bother asking in the first. Just a heads up if anybody come across this thread don’t take the bluntness of a few of these Cats to seriously after all your on the Baddddddest meanest bike ever in my opinion.

Thanks Sean for the pieces I picked up and your knowledge I do appreciate Bunch’s. Tell momma that Red Neck Dude that stopped by says hi…. Your folks seemed Real Kind. Good Luck with the Build hopefully the weather will play nice for you guys.
Thanks sir. All good here. Hopefully only one more week of crappy weather and then time to turn on the AC lol.

Back