Congratulations 4gasem !!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
Way to score an award :eusa_dance:.

Gonna have to send you a little somthing from up here to congratulate ya.

:punk:

Attachments

• MooseNuggetKeyRing.jpg
    MooseNuggetKeyRing.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 57
Way to score an award :eusa_dance:.

Gonna have to send you a little somthing from up here to congratulate ya.

:punk:

Just working out the final details and soon everyone can nominate others for award(s). If it works right, an award request will create a thread in the Burn Out Pit and create a poll to vote on! :banana: In the mean time, go here www.vmaxforum.net/awards.php and you can see the awards and place a request. Might as well find out what is broken and what is working now. :eusa_dance:

Just working out the final details and soon everyone can nominate others for award(s). If it works right, an award request will create a thread in the Burn Out Pit and create a poll to vote on! :banana: In the mean time, go here www.vmaxforum.net/awards.php and you can see the awards and place a request. Might as well find out what is broken and what is working now. :eusa_dance:

I love my new award and would LOVE to go out and ride but it's too F'n cold...:bang head:

Hey B, I think there needs to be a few guide lines set down right?

I would like to see proof to warrant the award. Whether it's a picture or an email or a news article from the local paper or just a link to the thread where they either did the deed or talked about it...

What you say B?

Ya'll have to work a little for these... If found TRYING to get the awards you won't get them from me... B?

Your take on this B??

Chris

Can everyone else get an award for putting up with 4gasem post whoring?

LOL!

I know you all love me! :biglaugh:

The forum has really been kicking the last few months with the new members we've picked up recently...:thumbs up:

Nah, it's been kicking the last few months, because we're all stuck inside not riding, because of the fricken winter!

OK, OK! and the new members, too!

Nah, it's been kicking the last few months, because we're all stuck inside not riding, because of the fricken winter!

OK, OK! and the new members, too!

I know I hate the winter. It was only 65 degrees here today. I almost had to wear a jacket when I rode to the school house this morning. Wait I already used thatone before.
.....I almost had to ......shit...can't think of anything........:th_flipthebird: CA is still gay!!!

Everyone come to Florida and we'll all ride , 11 1/2 months riding 1/2 month winter lol :punk: oh and about 1 month of rain but what the heck.

Everyone come to Florida and we'll all ride , 11 1/2 months riding 1/2 month winter lol
punk0000.gif
oh and about 1 month of rain but what the heck.

Jeeezussskeeerist!!, Copilot....take a look around...they're ALREADY here! At least they seem to be in my part of the swamp!

It used to be so peaceful...just me n' She n' the 'gators.... then one day Communist Gardens Gated Communities, strip malls, hell even REAL malls....we're doomed!

But there's always room for a few more good ol' boys on those Super Bad To The Bone (if you believe all you hear), V Max's... c'mon down!

Philthy

Latest posts

Back