• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Motorycle For Sale 1992 vmax stock

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cwkerr007

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i bought this bike while i was rebuilding mine and it has run great with no issues that wasn't present when i bought it so it has a slipping 3rd gear and did when i got it but i have road it for yrs now and no issues so u can fix it if you want or ride it like it is like i did and it doesn't have a problem if you ride it normally but if you gas it in 3rd it will slip so if you want it i'm in texas and i would prefere to have someone locally get it but i will ship through your shipping 1800 clear title and if you want i have a parts bike i wrecked or rather was hit on i alsao have an electronic ign controler that i bought to to use on my race bike i also have a kerker header a set of dj / tuned set of carbs to match the kerker and air stacks also kn box have toyata therm replace anyway have a lot of stuff if you are wondering why i'm selling it is because i was hit in an accident and lost my leg and i bought this bike to relearn how to ride so i did that and now i know it is to heavy for me to ride comfartably and the other parts are off of or were bought for my race bike i also have a stock 85 with ow serial numb urs that i know nothingabout other thann has comp and should run too many things to put prices so text me 409 232-1400 and i will give prices and pics also have set of v&h slip ons a windshield and other STUFF lolnew stock bike.jpg
View attachment stock vmax.mp4

Last edited:
Oh my goodness, I am sorry to hear of your health issue. It sounds like you've rallied to do what's needed to continue with your life. I wish you the best in liquidating your fleet. You have a lot of pieces that people will be interested in. Best of luck with the sell-off.

Oh my goodness, I am sorry to hear of your health issue. It sounds like you've rallied to do what's needed to continue with your life. I wish you the best in liquidating your fleet. You have a lot of pieces that people will be interested in. Best of luck with the sell-off.
well thanks for the thoughts I'm not ready to go yet I just cant jump on it and go anymore it's a balet dance to make sure i park it in the right spot and uphill left slow turns are my nemisas but I am keeping one of them for my next project. I'm goin to make a set of ghost wheels out of tors trailer axles and if that doesn't work out then i have one of the chinese knock off of a ww1 side car bike that will donate for me and I'll tell all the grand kids they can't ride unless they dress like Robin lol sorry about the hour i work at night now to hot in s.Tex to be hoppin around in daylight lol

I suspect you'll field a lot of "hey buddy, where 'dij-ya get them training wheels?" when you fit your torsion bar trailer wheels. And if you do fit your sidecar, be sure to carry a flashlight with the bat-symbol on the lens, so you can show people who you are, at night. Having a passenger dressed like Robin would be hilarious.

I'm guessing your sidecar looks like a Steib, kinda-like a zeppelin, with a segmented hemisphere-shaped nose.

1689343647320.png

i bought this bike while i was rebuilding mine and it has run great with no issues that wasn't present when i bought it so it has a slipping 3rd gear and did when i got it but i have road it for yrs now and no issues so u can fix it if you want or ride it like it is like i did and it doesn't have a problem if you ride it normally but if you gas it in 3rd it will slip so if you want it i'm in texas and i would prefere to have someone locally get it but i will ship through your shipping 1800 clear title and if you want i have a parts bike i wrecked or rather was hit on i alsao have an electronic ign controler that i bought to to use on my race bike i also have a kerker header a set of dj / tuned set of carbs to match the kerker and air stacks also kn box have toyata therm replace anyway have a lot of stuff if you are wondering why i'm selling it is because i was hit in an accident and lost my leg and i bought this bike to relearn how to ride so i did that and now i know it is to heavy for me to ride comfartably and the other parts are off of or were bought for my race bike i also have a stock 85 with ow serial numb urs that i know nothingabout other thann has comp and should run too many things to put prices so text me 409 232-1400 and i will give prices and pics also have set of v&h slip ons a windshield and other STUFF lolView attachment 90068
View attachment 90070

Text sent...I would like to see a list of your Vmax parts/prices. Good luck with the sale!
well i mostly have racing stuff , other than that it's nothin you couldn't get from sean and the only new stuff is the ignition system i'll have to move it around in my kitchen and make a list to post . Now what am i gonna do with all that kitchenware space when i sell this stuff well the dining experiance around here will for sure be changed! lol

i bought this bike while i was rebuilding mine and it has run great with no issues that wasn't present when i bought it so it has a slipping 3rd gear and did when i got it but i have road it for yrs now and no issues so u can fix it if you want or ride it like it is like i did and it doesn't have a problem if you ride it normally but if you gas it in 3rd it will slip so if you want it i'm in texas and i would prefere to have someone locally get it but i will ship through your shipping 1800 clear title and if you want i have a parts bike i wrecked or rather was hit on i alsao have an electronic ign controler that i bought to to use on my race bike i also have a kerker header a set of dj / tuned set of carbs to match the kerker and air stacks also kn box have toyata therm replace anyway have a lot of stuff if you are wondering why i'm selling it is because i was hit in an accident and lost my leg and i bought this bike to relearn how to ride so i did that and now i know it is to heavy for me to ride comfartably and the other parts are off of or were bought for my race bike i also have a stock 85 with ow serial numb urs that i know nothingabout other thann has comp and should run too many things to put prices so text me 409 232-1400 and i will give prices and pics also have set of v&h slip ons a windshield and other STUFF lolView attachment 90068
View attachment 90070

Sorry to hear bout the leg.

I feel for ya. I had my left foot amputated last year. I Just look at my vmax every day, as I walk by it in the garage.. thinkin of an air shift, but like you, bike may be too heavy. Just cant bring myself to sell it after all these years..🥺

T$

Back