2009 YouTube Videos @ Strip

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holy mother of god, i take back every negative comment i ever said now that i seen a video of it. That jet car was totally holding back tho

seen that a couple days ago

looks like the max had a headstart. and that car looked like it was hardly moving.

Either way near 200 horsepower and 160 ft lbs tq .It's has to be fast.:eusa_dance:

On the last You Tube clip, it looked like the VMax was still having traction problems half way down the track!

Now, what the hell was that video trying to prove??? It wasn't a drag trace between the bike and the car, but rather a "fly by". The car had not even left the gate when the Max came up from behind at full throttle!! It wouldn't take a high performance bike to win a race like this !!

Why doesn't Yammi give us some REAL performance figures ? Are they afraid that the ZX14 and Busa might post better numbers for $6,000 less ???

Now, what the hell was that video trying to prove??? It wasn't a drag trace between the bike and the car, but rather a "fly by". The car had not even left the gate when the Max came up from behind at full throttle!! It wouldn't take a high performance bike to win a race like this !!

Why doesn't Yammi give us some REAL performance figures ? Are they afraid that the ZX14 and Busa might post better numbers for $6,000 less ???
think it more like 7000 8000

lol those jst car videos are a joke. If anybody has ever seen a jet car run in person you can tell they are just warming it up. They barley smoke going down the track and usualy run 6's in the 260 mph range. Do you think the Vmax runs 5's at 300? thats what they are showing lol

I seen a video with the 09 MAX if its the same you guys are talking about, its a solo pass but if you look at the time on the video and when the VMAX crosses which looks to be the finish line its high 8's low 9's.
Its going to be the KING once again (sorry if anyone was offended by the caps in KING, get over it)

I seen a video with the 09 MAX if its the same you guys are talking about, its a solo pass but if you look at the time on the video and when the VMAX crosses which looks to be the finish line its high 8's low 9's.
Its going to be the KING once again (sorry if anyone was offended by the caps in KING, get over it)

what vid was that!!! id love to see it

Back