2nd Annual VMOA Ride ***PICS***

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KRL0215

Reaction score
We had 1 member ride in from Mass, and a few non members along for our ride this year. Plus two of our RI guys werent on their Max's. Also were missing 3 regulars from our weekly group.

Either way it was a nice day. Got stuck in some traffic and had some nice speed runs on the highway!! Thanks to Don Fox (New England Regional Director) for hosting the cookout at the end of the ride. Here are some pics

Meeting at the shell station
bikesshell.jpg

bikesshell2.jpg

davetmax.jpg

Back at Dons for the cookout
driveway.jpg

Don with his Xmas present
ourleader.jpg

preparing to eat
picnic.jpg

some of the bikes
sign2.jpg

tonyrear.jpg

tonyrim.jpg

tonyside.jpg

tonytank.jpg

one of the guys' Warrior, nice bike. Notice Don's truck in the background
warrior.jpg

And last but not least, our sign!!!
vmoasign.jpg

i wish some of the surrounding states like CT, and MA would take the ride down. Good times

Wow! Excellent pics. Looks like a good time was had by all. That blue, custom Max looks too sweet. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

yeah it is an awesome ride, but the guy who rides it is slow as hell. He should just park it somewhere so people can look at it and get a different bike to ride around on

Got any more pictures of that max with the sissy bar painted yellow? I really like the way he did his paint scheme i think thats my favorite bike.

I dont think I have any more pics of it, but I can get some. I see the guy at least twice a week

Back