Another shirt design

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deuce57

Reaction score
I never could find a decent shirt for the Vmax on eBay. Funny, I can find nice ones all day long for my Honda and Suzuki, but Vmax shirts are a bit harder to find and seem to be more expensive. I'm not into skulls on any of my motorcycle shirt designs as I don't want to think about death when I'm riding, lol.

This is a "cold" printing process. This type can only be put on light colored shirts. I chose a long sleeve silver shirt for the Max, but white for the Suzuki. The shirt doesn't have what the material is on it. It feels silky, almost like wicking material, but I'm not sure if it is.

Here is my Suzuki shirt:

Those look pretty-good. I'm normally not a fan of words other than brand or model on my shirts, but those made me smile.

looks like a Wes Cooley Replica Suzuki GS1000. One of my FL friends has one.

'Mission,' as-in KS?

Thank you! I have a tribute to a Wes Cooley replica. MOTORCYCLIST magazine did a feature back in 1986 where they took a 1982 GS1100G, stripped it down, repainted it, and added a few items such as a Supertrapp header, rearsets, and new ignition. This is the bike. It was an article essentially saying why buy new when you can refurbish? When I bought the bike, the magazine came with it.

"Mission" as in Mission, Texas. I'm right along the southern border.

I never could find a decent shirt for the Vmax on eBay. Funny, I can find nice ones all day long for my Honda and Suzuki, but Vmax shirts are a bit harder to find and seem to be more expensive. I'm not into skulls on any of my motorcycle shirt designs as I don't want to think about death when I'm riding, lol.

This is a "cold" printing process. This type can only be put on light colored shirts. I chose a long sleeve silver shirt for the Max, but white for the Suzuki. The shirt doesn't have what the material is on it. It feels silky, almost like wicking material, but I'm not sure if it is.

Here is my Suzuki shirt:

Here is my Suzuki shirt:

I only buy 100% cotton tee shirts and not from China for logo and motorcycle details. Your tee shirts look good.

Back