Bad stator help!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

telebb

Reaction score
Hey guys I believe my stator is bad. Any idea the best aftermarket or best price on an OEM? Help please need to ride:)

Do you know if they make them there or is it a china thing?

I know that they offer re-wound stators or armatures, if you read their website. Their products are used in various projects you see in online content and in what few magazines about bikes which are left. Send 'em an email & ask, for info from the horse's mouth.

Where in MI are you? I used to live in the s.w.

YOT20XT
This is a discount code from a company called RMStator. It worked for me, for both the VMax and Roadstar stators I bought. 20 percent off, and they used to ship free, if memory serves. Both stators were described as high output, and have worked fine for me. One cool thing, is that they came with 3 foot long wires. I use series type voltage regulators on both bikes, and they live under the seat of the machines. The wires are long enough to run 5hem up to where I mounted the regulators. At that point, it's a short hop to run the outputs directly to the battery, through a fuse. I'm a big fan of these series type voltage regulators, and highly recommend them. Beware of knock off units off eBay or Amazon.... They can fail and cause a lot of very expensive smoke to come out of your electrical system.

Just send an email to Sean Morley. He will sort you out

Back