Cafe Fairing

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcoop99

Reaction score
I saw a post about someone wanting an all out cafe style Vmax but I am really diggin' the cafe fairing. Does/has anyone done this? I think it would look great on the Max. :punk: Thanks guys!

Viper Cafe fairing, supposedly fits the Vmax. I like the looks of the Rifle fairings, but cost goes from $80 to $280 and up.

Plus Rifle has several different models to choose from. I have owned two Rifle fairings and really like them. Can get painted to match stock colors, primed or gloss black.

Just did a search for Rifle Fairing on Ebay. Looks like the ones on there have a square opening for the headlight. Any other preferred places to shop for one?

Just did a search for Rifle Fairing on Ebay. Looks like the ones on there have a square opening for the headlight. Any other preferred places to shop for one?
if you go to the site, you pick it for the vmax and pick the style of the cutout.

Thanks! That one looks pretty cool! Less than $20 though.....usually get what you pay for....but it might be a cheap gamble. Have you measured it to see if it would fit ok?

Thanks! That one looks pretty cool! Less than $20 though.....usually get what you pay for....but it might be a cheap gamble. Have you measured it to see if it would fit ok?
The mounting brackets on the side would take some creativity, unless you got headlight brackets already. The handlebar clearance is the only thing iffy.

Latest posts

Back