• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Carburetor body #4

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrapi

Reaction score
Hi.

I'm looking for a #4 carburetor (front right) body for my gen 1. I only need the bare body.
Shipped to Europe.

Contact members dannymax, Sean Morley, or CaptainKyle. Use the PM function and get their contact info from the upper-left 'Members' function.

Hi.

I'm looking for a #4 carburetor (front right) body for my gen 1. I only need the bare body.
Shipped to Europe.
Hi. I may have one but it will be probably a month before the bike gets dug out of the snow. I bought an older Max last summer and the seller told me I could "have that one too for free" so we drug it onto the trailer. It's a complete bike with lots of good parts but it's FUBAR (well beyond repair) so I'm parting it out. If you haven't scared one up by then, remind me.

Hi. I may have one but it will be probably a month before the bike gets dug out of the snow. I bought an older Max last summer and the seller told me I could "have that one too for free" so we drug it onto the trailer. It's a complete bike with lots of good parts but it's FUBAR (well beyond repair) so I'm parting it out. If you haven't scared one up by then, remind me.

Thanks đź‘Ť

I need the right rear one while you're digging that one out if you have it.

Latest posts

Back