• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Cat Delete

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

askar

Reaction score
Hi,

M looking for used cat delete kit that can fit stock can end.

Let me know what you've got !

Regards,
Askar

Can't help you with a kit or anything used but I use an Akrapovic mid pipe with stock cans on my 2016. They work great and sound really good but very pricey. Just got one and it was $1041 and that's not installed.

Can't help you with a kit or anything used but I use an Akrapovic mid pipe with stock cans on my 2016. They work great and sound really good but very pricey. Just got one and it was $1041 and that's not installed.
M not leaning towards akra mid pipe of even end can.I don't like the sound personally.
Would prefer something like dams exhaust or else.

I might considered vodoo mid pipe as it match by bike colour raven Matt black.
I was very pleased with the Starrider pipe. It comes in black ceramic coated. Looks great on the matte black yrs. Mine is a 2018.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230104-152957_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230104-152957_Chrome.jpg
    328.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220916_142246.jpg
    20220916_142246.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
I was very pleased with the Starrider pipe. It comes in black ceramic coated. Looks great on the matte black yrs. Mine is a 2018.
Can u upload photos with starrider pipe on the bike , mine is 18.

Can u upload photos with starrider pipe on the bike , mine is 18.
Here are a couple pics. I like the original look and this mid pipe allows keeping the original mufflers and shields. The shields have to be trimed slightly on the ends to fit, but the mid pipe comes with great instructions and templates for that part.

Also a short clip if the sound with mid pipe and stock mufflers.

Attachments

• 20220926_145458.jpg
    20220926_145458.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220926_132624.jpg
    20220926_132624.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
  • 1_20220926_145511.mp4
    3.3 MB
thanks for sharing the photos and vedio
looking solid 👌 defently will consider it especially after listening to the vedio matching.
Have u tune afterwards?

Yes in the previous post it is mentioned that the heat shield covers need to be trimmed but you can send them to Star Rider and they will do it for you. All it cost you is the shipping to them. They will ship them back and they did a great job.

Nash is top notch tuning master for Yamaha V4 application the same route will be followed on my bike
cat delete + air intake + m not sure for clutch springs or change the whole Clutch ?

Regards,
Askar

Yes in the previous post it is mentioned that the heat shield covers need to be trimmed but you can send them to Star Rider and they will do it for you. All it cost you is the shipping to them. They will ship them back and they did a great job.
I think I would be able to do it myself.

Nash is top notch tuning master for Yamaha V4 application the same route will be followed on my bike
cat delete + air intake + m not sure for clutch springs or change the whole Clutch ?

Regards,
Askar
Do the Double D clutch spring mod. Nash can fix you up with the kit for that too. Easy install. Several vids or pictures on here to show you.

Do the Double D clutch spring mod. Nash can fix you up with the kit for that too. Easy install. Several vids or pictures on here to show you.
You can check with Tim but I believe I got his last DD kit about a month ago. Not sure he is restocking them but it's all Yamaha OEM items other than the Rick Rash retainer ring. But the DD is a life saver!

Back