Corbin seat?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I got my used 1994 I got a stock seat and a Yamaha tagged seat with a flap. A lot more comfortable than the stock seat. Instantly put that one on.

I have one main issue with my Gen1 corbin seat, its a pain in the tail to reach the gas cap with key to unlock cap.........so.........I removed the corbin seat and went back to stock seat, problem solved! And actually, the corbin seat made the riding position in relationship to pegs a bit cramped, I am average height, 5' 11". If
any one is interested in a corbin seat, mine is for sale for one hundred dollars plus shipping. Black and grey with red bead stripe around edge.

I have one main issue with my Gen1 corbin seat, its a pain in the tail to reach the gas cap with key to unlock cap.........so.........I removed the corbin seat and went back to stock seat, problem solved! And actually, the corbin seat made the riding position in relationship to pegs a bit cramped, I am average height, 5' 11". If
any one is interested in a corbin seat, mine is for sale for one hundred dollars plus shipping. Black and grey with red bead stripe around edge.
Sorry it's not a Gen 2 or I would take it off your hands

I'll take it pending a look at some photos to verify condition! I sent you a message.

Back