crap, I have a dilemma

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man.....Of all the shithouse luck!! :bang head:

It's a sweet little Virago tho, I'm sure you'll make out in the long run! :punk:

Yeah we have all been there when a deal falls through :confused2:
Hold tight you will find another bike may sell mine thinking of getting new generation 2 :punk:

Hey Rip ,

Have you seen the '98 in the buy / sell section ? Kerker 4-1 & stage 7 , RC wheels , Venture rear w/ 200 tire , progressives , fork brace , etc. , 52 K miles , for $ 3,500 San Antonio , TX. I'd buy it myself if I wasn't Max poor already. :rofl_200:

Attachments

• Comatzd.jpg
    Comatzd.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 10
Boy I wished that was 2000 miles closer.Had a guy willing to sell me a v 65. I told him its not the same thing! A max is a max and nothing else will replace it.
Now can you believe this.....I got a ticket on this squily little virago today. Speeding! 20ks over the limit. Boy If they would of caught me on the max, it would of been 60kms over the limit:biglaugh:

UP DATE.... the lady comes back, and tells me that her bike didnt sell,..and would I take it on trade with cash to-boot. Her bike---1996 yamaha virago 535cc with only 6 thou on the odometer and $3800 cash. Well the guy with the 99 max I found earlier. will take $3000-------that leaves me money left over....YAH !!
I phone Ron,..and he confirms he will take the 3grand, so I make the deal with the lady the next day,...she comes with truck and boy frend,..hands me cash,..they load up max, and away they go.
Cash in hand,...I go to get my new 1999 Max from Ron....And......he's changed his mind!!! His wife convinced him to take out a second mortgage on the house, and he no longer needs the cash :damn angry:
I am speachless:confused2: I cant believe what I;ve done! So I franticly phone some more Vmax adds...there all sold. My wife comes home from work, ..looks at my NEW bike,..and says " oh what a cute little bike" ARRRGGGG :bang head: ... Soooo, I'm riding this till I get a hold of another max. I took it for a rip :eusa_dance:...its feather light, 398lbs. Has a top speed of 160 kms "100mph, A 5 speed gear box. I was surprised :biglaugh: But what a hudge change comming
from the Max. Well... the bike is in "as new condition" I'm only into it for $1200 bucks, and they are listed on Kijji for $3200 in this shape. yadda yadda, oh hum,diddly dumb:ummm:

I think one word pretty much sums this whole thing up ="DUDE"!!! :bang head:

Is there a Virago forum???

Rip, this is a serious situation!! If I were you I would be willing to travel as far as nessesary to find a replacement AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Keep in mind a portion of your manhood may be at stake here. GET ANOTHER VMAX!!! SUBSTITUTION IF FUTILE, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED!!!

I think one word pretty much sums this whole thing up ="DUDE"!!! :bang head:

Is there a Virago forum???

Rip, this is a serious situation!! If I were you I would be willing to travel as far as nessesary to find a replacement AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Keep in mind a portion of your manhood may be at stake here. GET ANOTHER VMAX!!! SUBSTITUTION IF FUTILE, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED!!!

+ 1 :punk::punk::punk:

i burst out laughing hard. dude id go steal that bastards max HAHAHAHAHA. how unlucky can you get man

Latest posts

Back