Cycle Worlds review on the 09

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't get me wrong I already love the new Max. It is a work of functional art for sure. Have sat on it, started it, and had to resist the temptation to ride off on it. My better half and I had a long discussion on Father's day about me buying the new Max or keeping Snowmax. Much to my surprise my wife told me to keep Snowmax, do whatever I wanted to it, and not buy the new Max. Being a stupid male I actually asked why. Her response spoke volumes to me, "You have poured yourself into your bike, made it yours, have tons of hours, blood, sweat, tears, fights with her, etc. invested into it. Why would you give that up?". Figured out that if she knew alll these things and was cool with me continuing to mod my Max, why start over again. I am quite sure that the new Max will be incredible to ride, will perform well, and all in all be worth every penny, just not to me.

Well it sure does sound like you've invested plenty of your life into your Max. You made the right decision. Sounds like you have one heck of a machine - be very proud of that!!

When does your friend get his new Max? It would be nice to get a full report from an owner!

Back