Dang Harley rider...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mud_shark86

Reaction score
Me and a buddy of mine were out for a relaxing drive tonight. He rides a Kawasaki 800 Vulcan. Anyway, we're cruising along on a nicely paved 80km road. Its actually a highway but here on PEI, there arent any "real" highways. We were doing 100-110 kmh easily. I see this harley street glide or whatever pass a car that's behind me and he comes up on my ass...So I slack back to 80 and give it a shot. I did this 3 or 4 time. He finally decides to pass me and my buddy on the vulcan on a rough section. I immediately shifted into 4th gear hoping to pass my buddy and then the Harley. No such luck. Cars coming and then a construction patch that the roads only paved on the shoulder...I was gritting my teeth by now.

I just found it ignorant that he was in more of a rush or simply didn't want to get caught riding with 2 jap bikes. I figured he'd ride in the pack since he passed the car. I think its also more safer in a 3 or 4 group of bikes. but oh well...Guess he thought he was better for driving that vibrating bug deflecting noise maker!

They all think they are better until you whoop their ass in a race and then they run like little pissed off children. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
That shit happens to me all the time especially when there is two or more of them, I guess they figure that if they can`t beat you they will stall you !!!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:.
And yes they do make good bug deflectors.:rofl_200::biglaugh::biglaugh::rofl_200:.
<<Dave>>:punk:

Latest posts

Back