Exhaust system question

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting thread. I've been trying to quiten down my 85 with Kerker 2.5 Comp Muffler with stag 7 carbs. Only thing that works is the Carbon fibre muffler of my son's 1500 PCW I bought from Rick Rash. Was told muffler was a custom build by Mario. Hope this helps. I had to give it back to him. Sweet sounding muffler. MAXGZ. (Glenn Bearss)

Interesting thread. I've been trying to quiten down my 85 with Kerker 2.5 Comp Muffler with stag 7 carbs. Only thing that works is the Carbon fibre muffler of my son's 1500 PCW I bought from Rick Rash. Was told muffler was a custom build by Mario. Hope this helps. I had to give it back to him. Sweet sounding muffler. MAXGZ. (Glenn Bearss)
You can control the loudness of the Kerker's a bit by limiting the number of plates and repacking them.

https://supertrapp.com/faq

I have a MARKS 4/2/1 Stainless Steel system that he custom built for me. The canister was designed to work a SUPERTRAPP Baffel system. I can change fromfull race baffel with up to 21 plates or a Street Baffel
with as few as 8 plates. The picture above is with 21 plates & race Baffel

Back