favorite beverage

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screwdriver.

Must be Smirnoff's 90-proof triple distilled (the one with the blue label, the one that doesn't hurt the next day) and the cheapest no-name OJ on the shelf. Goes motorcycle camping well.

Sam Adams (all of them).. and
bottle_t.jpg
:punk:

I'm a totaly beer snob, was a Certified judge at one time, freinds call em the beer nazi. Budweiser, Millers, Molsen LAbatts, not beer, never drink it, really dot' know how people can. It's usually something from one of the many US micros or Belgium. If I'm not drinking beer it's Tequila on the rocks, and not shitty Cuervo garbage, it' usually PAtron, Cabo or one of the other high end one, prefer reposado over anejo for the most pat and don't' like blanco at all. Coffee or diet Coke or diet cherry Pepsi when not drinking adult beverages, and coffeeinthe morning, currently have 5-6 different types in the sup board, no maxwell house or folgers, et all... Guess I'm just a beverage snob in general.

I'm a totaly beer snob, was a Certified judge at one time, freinds call em the beer nazi. Budweiser, Millers, Molsen LAbatts, not beer, never drink it, really dot' know how people can. It's usually something from one of the many US micros or Belgium. If I'm not drinking beer it's Tequila on the rocks, and not shitty Cuervo garbage, it' usually PAtron, Cabo or one of the other high end one, prefer reposado over anejo for the most pat and don't' like blanco at all. Coffee or diet Coke or diet cherry Pepsi when not drinking adult beverages, and coffeeinthe morning, currently have 5-6 different types in the sup board, no maxwell house or folgers, et all... Guess I'm just a beverage snob in general.

Your right I only drink it cause the dog likes to rip up the box.:rofl_200:

Miller Lite for cheap beer
Shinner Bock for good beer(not sure if they have this everywhere, Texas made)
Wild Turkey 101 with Coke, or on the rocks
Coke

Latest posts

Back