Funny Harley rider.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamV4

Reaction score
Yesterday at traffic light. Big belly, red face (high BP), no helmet. I guess he felt like a king, riding 30K bike... I wanted to say: sell your bike, buy gym membership and a bicycle... I didn't say it...I am smart... sometimes. :)

But I'll bet he was happy. Drink beer, eat burgers, ride a nice bike, what's not to like.
?

On the other hand, you watch what you eat, force yourself to fo press ups, worry about your BP, eat lettuce.....I'll bet that's not a happy existence.

We are gonna die so why not be happy for time you are above ground?

But I'll bet he was happy. Drink beer, eat burgers, ride a nice bike, what's not to like.
?

On the other hand, you watch what you eat, force yourself to fo press ups, worry about your BP, eat lettuce.....I'll bet that's not a happy existence.

Steve Jobs died at 56. I like number 120 better...Sick people cannot be happy, whatever they do.

Yesterday at traffic light. Big belly, red face (high BP), no helmet. I guess he felt like a king, riding 30K bike... I wanted to say: sell your bike, buy gym membership and a bicycle... I didn't say it...I am smart... sometimes. :)
Back in like 1998 I was living in San Diego, I frequently saw a big bellied older guy with a big grey beard on a bright yellow harley cruising the beach wearing only a yellow speedo and cowboy boots...
the first time I saw him I thought he must have lost a bet!
but after 3 or 4 times, i guess he just liked the attention.

?

Couldn't have said it better. A burger a beer and a ride is a great day in my book. Let the dude live his own life his own way.

A man asks his doctor: "Do you think I'll live to be a hundred?"

The doctor asks the man "Well, that depends. Do you drink?"

"Oh, no Doctor! I abstain from all alcohol. Soda, too. I just drink plenty of fresh water."

"Do you smoke?"

"No, sir! Never smoked in my life, and I stay away from any place with second hand smoke."

"Do you eat a lot of sugary and greasy foods?"

"No, sir! I carefully watch my diet and caloric intake, and I'm sure to eat plenty of vegetables."

"Do you go to parties? Stay up late? Are you sexually promiscuous?"

"Not at all! Early to bed and early to rise! And abstinence is key."

The doctor raises an eyebrow at the man. "So... Why exactly do you want to live to be a hundred?"

Jokes never helped anybody to avoid heart attack and stroke. I like your joke, because it shows stupidity of doctors.

Latest posts

Back