Gen 2 Carrozzerias!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
I can probably get the Carr's for the Gen 2 guys as well. They will be lighter then stock and I would almost bet not much heavier then the overpriced BST's.

I should also be able to get them in 17" wheels!

The kicker is I would need 35-40 SOLD sets since I have too much already set aside for the gen 1 offerring. SO, if you guys can get together that many buyers (which I estimate a far lower cost then the BST's but maybe a little more then the $1850 gen 1 price) then let's get it going!

Sean

Well, Now Youre talking. I have an upgrade account building in my PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

rick rash

ATTN GEN 2 Owners: Need more feedback guys/gals if you are thinking about these Carr wheels. I've only heard from a couple of you and would need a lot more feedback and commitments before we could venture forward.

I think we have pretty firm pricing at the moment too. Looking at $2250 for the pair for the "intro" price and $2500-$2600 for the "regular" price. This is over half off the BST Carbon wheels.

The forged Carr wheels would be similar weight and much more durable plus more color selection on the finishes. We do need to get a general consensus on the sizes though or I have to get a number of commitments for each size requested.

Email me for more info:
[email protected]

They have never been made for the gen 2. So, you'll have to check out the gen 1 for comparison pics. There is a gen 1 thread with pics on here.

Sean

Noted. We have very minimal feedback and need a lot more guys to commit. We'll see how things progress after we have the official specs worked out.

Sean

Back