Good onya Sean!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

modnrod

Reaction score
Gday all.

I emailed Sean about a 'Busa caliper for the brake upgrade I'm planning, he replies "Yep, leave it with me", then today less than a fortnight later a little black Tokico 6pot turns up at my local Post Office for me to collect.

In case that sounds like a bit longer than you would expect, I live on the edge of the desert 200miles away from the nearest traffic light, which is near the city of Perth, Western Australia, it's about as "nowhere" as you can get. The total population including everyone who lives within 100km of me in every direction is under 2000 people (heaps of sheep and 'roos, but they don't count!).

Thanks very much mate, greatly appreciated, again your service is exceptional.
:clapping:

So... you actually get to ride your bike wide open long enough to over heat it is what your saying?

Actually, I have to agree with you about Sean, except it took me several months to get my order. No fault of His own. The United States Postal Service conspired to rob me of several thousand dollars of goodies. Long story short, I have my parts now. He was actually planning to sending replacements to the stuff at cost to him! I'm by nature a healthy skeptic and I don't really care to be anyone's shill but I have to say I'm pretty much infatuated with Sean.

In a purely non-homophobic way of course.

Another West Aussie Max rider! Love it. Do let us know when you come nearer Perth, let's catch up for a ride, a few bevvies or both!

Hey! Look at that, Freo!

Lived there for years, how you going?

Hopefully (if the planets align.......) I might even make a few runs this year at the Motorplex, missed last year (family, work, house, etc).

One way or the other, I'll definately be there for the Westerns, making a nuisance of myself sending home the long bikes I hope. I'll be the loud, unstable-looking red and black thing trying to avoid the wall.........

Hey that sounds great! I've only been to the Motorplex once so far, but I sure wouldn't mind a few runs once the bike gets here.
What's the 'westerns'? Pardon my ignorance but being french and only here for one year, I need some more education!
Please do let us know when you're about, send a PM or something and we'll get together :)

Yeah, no worries man.
"Westerns" as in Westernationals, early March at the Motorplex, it's our biggest drag meet of the year. Last year was the first time in over 20 years I haven't raced........needless to say I was a bit annoyed by that, so this year I'm determined to get the old hotrod going properly again, I might even get slightly serious and mount the CO2 airshifter and stuff (but don't hold your breath)! About the only time I get down there is to race, so I'll PM later on when the season starts up if you like?
Regards,
Dave

How did I miss this?
Where are ya mate? "I live on the edge of the desert 200miles away from the nearest traffic light, which is near the city of Perth".
There's light's in Kal, so I'm guessing somewhere around Merriden. Plenty of sheep and roo's around there.
Don't worry, I won't laugh. I'm a Kambalda boy originally.... :punk: We are a bloody strange mob.

Dave, please do PM when you plan to go to the Motorplex - if I'm around I'll defo come!

I saw a (black or dark) Vmax ride by on North St in Cottesloe at the weekend, any of you?

Going to see an '88 over the next coupla days, might buy if it's good cond and price and then sell it when my '00 arrives.. What do you guys reckon would be a good deal on a full power '88 in decent cond with about 20k (km I think) on the clock?

PS question is for Oz riders - I know the prices in the US

Dave, please do PM when you plan to go to the Motorplex - if I'm around I'll defo come!

I saw a (black or dark) Vmax ride by on North St in Cottesloe at the weekend, any of you?

Going to see an '88 over the next coupla days, might buy if it's good cond and price and then sell it when my '00 arrives.. What do you guys reckon would be a good deal on a full power '88 in decent cond with about 20k (km I think) on the clock?

PS question is for Oz riders - I know the prices in the US

I'm in for the Motorplex too!
Wasn't me in Cott. I'm off the road until I get a seat and other stuff sorted. After winter for me.

About $7k I reckon. What's he asking?

http://www.bikesales.com.au/dealer/...ng|0&__N=1432 1429 1428 4294967267 4294961240

Dunno yet, I gotta speak to him and see what he wants, as well as what the bike's like.

BTW that yellow '87 is the ONLY one in WA on bikesales, but over 8k+costs!? wow..

WOW - a few West Aussies. I'm down south in Albany. Just bought my first vmax, an 88 in many pieces. The strip down is complete and the reassemble has begun. Also been in contact with Sean, he seems on the ball.

Back